- Welcome! The following is provided to ensure your order goes as smoothly as possible.
- First and foremost, we ask that you provide us with a color picture of your medals showing the order of precedence and row by row layout of your desired arrangement. You may upload the file via the contact/quote form or email it directly to us at email@example.com.
- Please ensure the medals’ drape is in serviceable condition, i.e. not dirty, ripped, or frayed. We can only work with what we receive and if we are unable to have a sharp looking end result we will ask you to obtain new drape. We take pride in our work and our goal is to send you a quality and professional finished product.
- When you ship your medals to us please ensure that you have wrapped the individual medals so the drape and medallions are not damaged in shipment. We highly recommend shipping in a box versus padded envelopes in order to provide the best protection. We suggest that you fill the box around the medals with paper or bubble wrap so the box has no “give.”
- Include your address/email/phone number inside your package so we have a way of contacting you should we have questions. (Filling out the form provided will also give a legible copy of everything we will need.)
- Please insure your medals for what it would cost to replace them. Let us know the total replacement value for your medals so we can be sure they are insured to cover any loss or damage.
- We will insure for a minimum of 20.00 per medal if you don’t let us know an insurance amount.
- We do not ship without insurance as we can not replace them should they be lost or damaged in shipment.
- See current prices and payment option by clicking HERE.
- We ask that you wait until we see exactly what we are working with before sending payment as sometimes we can cut your costs and other times prices vary based on unique attachments etc.
- There will be a $25.00 surcharge for medals received without a color photo showing your desired arrangement unless you have talked with Trish and she is confident that your packaging will allow for expeditious processing of your order.
- Unfortunately we have found that orders received without the customer determining the proper order of precedence or not packaged to prevent movement in transit only end up requiring a lot of our time determining order of precedence and coordinating the final product. No one knows your medals better than you do! Your assistance in making the order process as smooth as possible will help us to keep our prices as reasonable as possible.
PRICE QUOTE REQUEST
Things you should know before you place an order or mail in your medals for mounting:
If your set arrangement is in more than one row; we will mount each row individually. We DO NOT mount multiple rows as a “single unit” and cannot deviate from this method of mounting.
If you have bars and or devices please call first to ensure we can work your order. We encourage you to give us a call or let us know a good time call you to discuss any unique needs you may have.
Thank you for your understanding.
PRICING -Society Medal Mounting
Miniature Medals $4.50 ea.
Large Medals $6.50 ea.
Medals Remount only $2.00 ea.
Device Mounting Only $ .25 ea.
Devices (clusters/stars) $ .70 ea.
Unique bars etc. prices vary
PayPal – Paid to firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks – payable to Military Image Maker
M.O. – payable to Military Image Maker
Payment mailing address:
Military Image Maker
19483 Bryce Putnam Drive
Frenchtown, MT 59834
*Note: We will provide a tentative price quote and notify you of the actual total when we complete your order. Since Society Medal mounting has many variables, it is best to allow us to complete your order. We’ll let you know you final cost and include an invoice in your package. In most cases the total ends up being the same or less than what was quoted.